El bosque es un lugar demasiado oscuro y profundo, tengo promesas que cumplir y mucho que viajar antes de poder dormir...

Encuentra lo que buscas...

´Cause you´re so beautiful....

Just one look into your eyes One look and I'm crying 'Cause you're so beautiful Just one kiss and I'm alive One kiss and I'm ready to die 'Cause you're so beautiful Just one touch and I'm on fire One touch and I'm crying 'Cause you're so beautiful Just one smile and I'm wild One smile and I'm ready to die 'Cause you're so beautiful Oh and you're so beautiful My darling Oh you're so beautiful You're so beautiful Oh my baby You're so beautiful And you're so beautiful Oh my darling Oh my baby And you're so beautiful

1 comentarios:

Perse dijo...

Bonita canción, en las dos versiones.... I Love Him! Excelente gusto musical el tuyo...

Related Posts with Thumbnails